Senior Account Manager
Elevation seeks a Senior Account Manager to provide support solutions that meet or exceed clients’ marketing, advertising and branding needs. This position is a key part of our account team, leading and/or sharing leadership on both B2B and B2C accounts.
- Assist in the development of client strategies along with fellow team members
- Be an integral extension of the client’s marketing team
- Be a champion for great work and effectively support and sell new ideas
- Be a conductor among different areas within the agency to ensure we are delivering the best integrated solutions for our clients
- Help developing project budgets by conducting research, reviewing projects of similar nature and scope, conferring with team members, accounting and production personnel
- Aid in the development of estimate generation, communicating and sharing appropriate updates with team members and client accounting on a timely basis
- Aid in the development and management of project and campaign production schedules
- Become the steward of any assigned projects. Monitor the progress and implement necessary changes in an effective and timely manner. Share updates with teams on a daily or regular basis. Make teams aware of any potential changes or problems early and actively formulate possible remedies
- Coordinate internal and external resources to execute assigned projects
- Communicate with team members and clients in a professional, effective manner. Share appropriate information regularly. Attend and conduct meetings. Generate and circulate communication pieces for the team, ensuring the timeliness, accuracy of each.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 7 years agency Account Management experience
- Hands-on involvement with integrated campaign development
- Ability to discuss and identify current and future client branding and communication needs
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills; Demonstrated desire to continually improve on presentation skills; Proven ability to sell ideas and their value; Developed negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills; Ability to multi-task; Solutions-oriented attitude
- Understanding of strategic planning and utilization
- Ability and desire to understand and track trends
- Working knowledge of client accounting related functions and duties
- Developing skills in the areas of teaching, mentoring; demonstrated desire to grow in this area
- Ability to motivate, radiates a positive attitude, has strong leadership abilities
- Demonstrates a willingness to participate in new business
How to Apply
Complete the form on this page, including your contact details along with salary requirements and copies of your cover letter and resume. No phone calls, please.
Headquartered in Richmond, VA, Elevation is an integrated marketing firm dedicated to elevating the brands of our clients through creative and strategic excellence. Founded in 2001 by principals Frank Gilliam and Aaron Dotson, Elevation delivers a higher level of thinking and a higher level of service—helping our clients achieve a higher level of success.
Elevation is dedicated to doing smart work, well-executed, in pursuit of lasting relationships.
SMART WORK: Everything we do should be strategically sound and creatively thoughtful.
WELL-EXECUTED: We care deeply about the quality of our work, and we are committed to creating end products that are of the highest integrity.
LASTING RELATIONSHIPS: We work hard to develop client relationships that stand the test of time, and treat our employees and our partners like family.
Elevation is an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more at elevationadvertsing.com