Paid Search Manager
Elevation is seeking a search engine marketing expert to join our growing team. As the Paid Search Manager, you will define and shape our clients’ paid search strategies, assess the tools and resources available, and collaborate with outside partners and internal teams to drive lead generation. This position will provide inspiration and thought leadership, with an emphasis on managing the channel including planning, optimizing, budgeting, A/B landing page testing, and reporting. You will work together with the Elevation planning, strategy and creative teams to ensure campaigns are meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Lead paid PPC search strategy and campaign management from ad operations to reporting, with a keen focus on execution.
- Grow channel acquisitions through an understanding of competitive landscapes and continuous optimization, including structure & targeting improvements (geo, demographic, audiences, day-parting, search query mining, negative keywords, etc.) and the improvement of ad copy development and bid management processes.
- Manage media budgets to ensure media investment is spent correctly and efficiently to deliver maximum value to our clients.
- Drive testing strategies to inform bidding, targeting, creative, and landing page optimizations that engage consumers and drive business results.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in paid search for internal teams and help share benchmarks, insights, and learnings across the agency.
- Keep pace with industry trends, best practices, and evolving digital strategies to drive innovation.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal staff and agency partners to discuss performance.
- Support clients and team members on non-search paid media initiatives when departmental needs arise.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience executing and optimizing paid search campaigns with a proven ability to maximize results.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Excel, including pivot tables.
- Ability to analyze data and use the performance results to inform strategy and/or tactics.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Leverage data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions.
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to understand and present complex concepts in clear language.
- Hard-working, creative and eager to learn and expand knowledge of multi-channel performance marketing.
- Agency experience preferred, and Google certifications a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Ads, other Google ad products (display and YouTube), and Shape.io. is a plus.
- Experience using or building dashboards in Tableau or Data Studio is a plus.
How to Apply
Complete the form on this page, including your contact details along with salary requirements and copies of your cover letter and resume. No phone calls, please.
Elevation is an integrated marketing firm dedicated to elevating the brands of our clients through creative and strategic excellence. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Elevation delivers a higher level of thinking and a higher level of service—helping our clients achieve a higher level of success. Learn more at elevationadvertsing.com